Here are some pictures of my family that I wanted to share. These were taken when all of my daughters were in town with their children. Being a grandma is the best! I have six grandkids; Madeline, Ryan, Tyler, Anna, Noah, and Abby.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Gail, What a great idea to send pictures of your lovely family, and to keep everyone who cares so much about you posted on what is going on. I've called your friend's home to thank her for her e-mails, but haven't caught her at home. I appreciate the time she takes to write. Your daughters and grandchildren are beautiful! You still look like the young girl I remember. Enjoy your holiday. I'll be looking forward to more photos. Love, Emeline
Since many of you don't know what exactly is happening with me, I thought I'd tell my story here. April of 2007, I began noticing that I was having problems organizing my thoughts and saying the right things. Jim convinced me to go see my doctor, who ran an MRI. We got the results back in early May, and the diagnosis was that I have terminal brain cancer called Glioblastoma. The tumor takes up much of the left side of my brain, which makes reading, writing, and speaking pretty difficult for me. I had a craniotomy in mid-May, which confirmed my diagnosis. Through my friends at work, I met a great doctor who has helped me begin my treatments. I am now spending my time enjoying family and friends and living my life!
1 comment:
Hi Gail,
What a great idea to send pictures of your lovely family, and to keep everyone who cares so much about you posted on what is going on. I've called your friend's home to thank her for her e-mails, but haven't caught her at home. I appreciate the time she takes to write. Your daughters and grandchildren are beautiful! You still look like the young girl I remember. Enjoy your holiday. I'll be looking forward to more photos. Love, Emeline
Post a Comment