Jim teaches late on Mondays, so those are the days that I get to spend the day with Megan and her boys. Today I spent the day playing ball with Tyler (pictures below). I love participating in their Family Home Evening. I truly love being a grandma.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, You have a great looking family. What cute grandkids! Glad to hear that you are doing well and have lots to look forward to.
Since many of you don't know what exactly is happening with me, I thought I'd tell my story here. April of 2007, I began noticing that I was having problems organizing my thoughts and saying the right things. Jim convinced me to go see my doctor, who ran an MRI. We got the results back in early May, and the diagnosis was that I have terminal brain cancer called Glioblastoma. The tumor takes up much of the left side of my brain, which makes reading, writing, and speaking pretty difficult for me. I had a craniotomy in mid-May, which confirmed my diagnosis. Through my friends at work, I met a great doctor who has helped me begin my treatments. I am now spending my time enjoying family and friends and living my life!
2 comments:
Wow, You have a great looking family. What cute grandkids! Glad to hear that you are doing well and have lots to look forward to.
Love your new blog. I think you look great in your new head scarves. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment