Monday, July 30, 2007
new week...
Megan's has finally returned from Idaho, so I am able to update my blog again. I am happy that she is home because we both missed each other. Jim and I have been keeping busy doing all sorts of fun stuff. Yesterday, I went to visit my niece, Kris and her family, and my sister, Patsy. We had a great time. I have been having a lot of good days, although mornings seem to be harder than the afternoons and evenings. Melissa comes to town today with her girls and that should make things a lot cheerier in my house. Last week, I got my eyes checked, and they told me that the tumor is not affecting my eyesight. Yay! Tomorrow I have an MRI followed by an appointment with my oncologist on Wednesday. We are all hoping for some good news. I will update this blog with any news we might get from the oncologist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please keep us updated as you get more news. We are praying for you.
Post a Comment