Tuesday, November 20, 2007
more chemo
Mom had another round of chemo today. I got to take Mom down to the clinic for her infusion. The office was running slow, so we started at 10:30 and didn't get done until 4:45, but Mom was laughing and upbeat the whole time. We met with her oncologist, Dr. Goldberg, and Mom handled her treatment like a pro. Now we can move on to more fun things, like the holidays. Melissa and her girls come to town this evening, so we look forward to a great holiday together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
Glad you got your Chemo out of the way so you can enjoy Thanksgiving with your family.
By now Melissa and the girls must be there and I'm sure you're are full of smiles.
I hope you have a wonderful time this week. Enjoy the food and not having to cook this year! This way the girls get a turn cooking and you get a turn relaxing and just enjoying everyone.
Hello and love to everyone.
Linda
Post a Comment