Here's the kids sitting on the walker next to Mom ready for another ride. She loved cheering them on as they raced around the room.
Mom and Noah enjoying snack time together.
This picture was taken yesterday at Mom's house. I thought she looked so pretty in her pink sweater that I wanted to share the picture.
2 comments:
Gail, I don't know how you do it but you contiune to smile and look happy. I'm sure it has a lot to do with your wonderful family.
Raeonna and I went baby shopping today. Her friend had a baby girl about midnight and I'm grandma Linda to her children (3). Of course I couldn't resist buy a couple of things for our baby to come. Bought a cute little yellow sleeper and blanket to bring her/him home in.
Love you and miss taking to you. Keep smiling.
Linda
Hi Gail,
Oh yes, I agree with Megan! You DO look very pretty in pink, and your beautiful smile just lights up your whole face. It's so nice to see you happy and with your wonderful grandchildren. It must be great to be with Megan, Tyler, and Noah again. I'm happy to hear that they're feeling better.
Okay, I don't feel as anxious now, as I was feeling a couple of days ago. I have almost everything I'll need for our Thanksgiving lunch with dad and his caregivers. Pera and I decided what we will each make and it sounds like we'll be making too much food once again, but it's okay because what's Thanksgiving without leftovers....right? We are truly blessed!
Gail, I love these photos....you look really pretty (especially with your smile) and happy.
Take care, my friend, and keep smiling!
Love,
Marianne
Post a Comment