Thursday, November 1, 2007

MRI results

We finally have some GOOD MRI results to share. Mom's tumors have SHRUNK! This is obviously terrific news. Dr. Goldberg said, though, that there is some fluid that has shown up around the tumors, which are causing Mom's problem with walking and balance. With that good news, Mom is going to have another treatment next Monday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great, fantastic, amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!! We will all keep praying for these types of results.

Jim and Becky

Anonymous said...

Hoorah! What great news. Will they try to drain the fluid or do they think it will go away with the treatments. I'm sure happy to hear the good news.

Keep up the good work.

Lena sends her hello to you.

Love ya,
Linda

Marianne said...

What WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL news!!!!
I can't contain myself! I'm so excited! What a relief it is to know that all of your efforts are paying off.

With this awesome news, your spirits must feel rejuvenated and eager to continue with follow up treatments. I know the effects are pretty harsh, but now you know they're working.
GO GET 'UM, GAIL!!!! Oops, sorry for this break in grammar :)

I continue to pray for you as you go for your next treatment. Continue with your positive attitude and amazing strength.

Take care and again, YAH!!!!

Love,
Marianne

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sister-Sister,
What wonderful news!!! I can't wait to see you so we can reallly
celebrate. You know how hard it is
for me to blog but, if you can fight this tumor, I can struggle with the internet. Thanks to all of you that are so faithful with your comments. My dear cousin Joyce, please let me know your phone number. I'll struggle for my
sister but, that's as good as it gets. I can run any Ct scanner or
MRI scanner but the internet eludes me.
I'll be sending you some more cd's
sweet sister. I love you with all
my heart. I'll decorate you walker
for the holidays when we get there.

love, patsy

Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON!!! I have been waiting to hear the news on the MRI. I sure had a good time when we came over a couple weeks ago with the boys. Hope your Halloween was good and hope you got lots of chocolate! Halloween reminded me of a funny thought, with all the pranks the neighbors around here pull on the kids. Remember when Grandpa used to hide in the back seat of the car parked in the driveway, when you were coming home from a date and you were taking your sweet time getting to the door and all of a sudden he would sit up when you got right by the car. It'd scare you to death!! Wasn't so funny back then, but now I can see the humor in it, if I were to pull it on my own kids.

Love you! Kris

Marianne said...

Oh, I would love to see a photo of your jazzy walker after Patsy works her holiday magic on it. Will it be tinseled and elaborate, or elegant and stylish, OR a little of both. Either way would be great!

With your happy news, I am ready for the festivities of this blessed holiday season. We have a lot to be thankful for!

Take care!
Love,
Marianne

joyce mcgrady said...

Gail, I checked and rechecked the blog all day Wednesday hoping upon hope for good news. When I didn't see anything I was sure that no news meant anything but good news. I was however pleasently estatic to see the good news!!!! I can sigh relief for now and continue to pray for you and yours. I am sure Patsy will do you proud with her decorations on your walker. Continue to love and live life as I'm sure you will. smile, luv you cuz, JM