Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas!

Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas with Mom. Dan and Mario spent the morning cooking for us and then cleaning up so that we could all enjoy spending Christmas with Mom. We cooked a brunch, just like Mom always used to do. Mom really loved sitting and watching the kids play with their new Christmas toys. The house was full of toys, music, and chaos; just the way Mom loves it. And to our great surprise, we actually had a white Christmas, which NEVER happens in Seattle! I thought I would share a video and some pictures of Mom and our family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Sounds like you had a good Christmas. We did too. The boys were very cute and excited about their gifts - along with a very high noise level! We had lots of snow and it's been snowing again today. Did your snow make you feel like you back in Utah???

My best Christmas gift was your DVD. I loved it and cried buckets while I was watching it. Made me smile a lot when Melissa was relating her memories because I was there for a lot of them.

How wonderful that you got to attend church Sunday. I'm sure that the program wasn't as good as yours were though. I didn't get to go. I ended up at an insta-care because I had a very sore foot. Gout! I see my doctor about it tomorrow. Hope I can get a shoe of some kind on.

I hope that your infection is all cleared up now. Will you have more Chemo treatments when it is?

Keep up the smiles and laughter and enjoying your family. Talk to you later.

Love, Linda

Paul and Family said...

merry christmas! love kevin ( we have a blog now =) )

Marianne said...

Hi Gail,

What a wonderful surprise! I loved viewing your Christmas video and was amazed at how strong your voice is. You look and sound wonderful! Thank you, Megan, for this Christmas treat! It brought tears of joy to my eyes! I will view it over and over again. God bless you all!!!!

I hope you have a great and safe New Years celebration. All the best to you in 2008!

Much love,
Marianne

Anonymous said...

I too loved the video you sent to me. Again, it was such a beautiful capsule of a beautiful woman. Gail you are the best and your family is great!!
Your friend, Linda in Washington

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just had to tell you what a good day we had today. Kyle (JE's son) reported his mission in Sacrament meeting today. He gave such a good talk. He has grown so much. It was a good meeting. My cousin Lynn from Orem and his wife and my cousin Bill from Hawaii and his wife and son were also there.

My Uncle Dennis passed away on the 23rd. His funeral was Friday and Bill and his family were here for that. It was so nice to get to visit with them for a while. We visited a little after the funeral but today was better. Bills wife is from Tahiti and so sweet.

My gout is finally almost gone. Now I need to go to a kidney specialist to see why my kidneys aren't working as they should. Can't get in until February so I'm trying not to worry or think about it too much.

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your family. Are Ashley and her family still there?

Have an exciting New Years Eve. I plan to go to bed early! I really am getting old!

Love ya lots, Linda