Sunday, December 23, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas

Mom has been really enjoying having Ashley, Mario, Ryan, and Abby around. Having grandkids in the house all day is one of the things she loves the most. They have a Christmas tree in the front room, and it is decorated and ready to go. Here is a picture of Ryan and Tyler hanging out with Grandma the other night.

Mom was able to go to church today for the first time in several months. She really enjoyed being there for the Christmas program, even though it wasn't the same without her in charge. She enjoyed seeing all of her friends that she hasn't seen in so long.

We look forward to spending another wonderful Christmas with Mom on Tuesday and she wishes all of her friends and family a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail,
I just got my DVD and watched it last night. I am so happy you made this for all of us, it means the world to me.
I am sure you are enjoying having everyone there for Christmas, especially the little ones. They make it so much fun! Mine aren't so little anymore, there are certain things I miss doing with them like breakfast with Santa and stuff like that. I remember when you gave Jack the bag of reindeer oats and how excited he was to go put them out on the lawn on Christmas Eve. Although my amil lady gave me a good idea for this year that I may put in the kids' stockings. She said to fill up a baggie with marshmellows and label it "snowman poop". Think this might be good for a laugh with them.
Just wanted to tell you I love you and am thinking of you.
Love, Kris

Anonymous said...

Dear Gail, what wonder pictures!! Its really good that you got to attend church for Christmas. Our ward had the most beautiful services this year. There are really some talented people in this ward. I was thinking about you and how beautifuly you played the piano. When you and Melissa played together and how Aunt Delores loved it. I was also remembering when you and I and Uncle Bob went to see Cinderella for the first time. It is one of my earliest recollections. What a brave soul your father must have been to take 2 3 1/2 yr olds to the movie by himself. We must have been so well behaved he didnt have any doubts he could handle it!!!! I'm happy your Christmas was surrounded by loved ones as your life always has been... how blessed we are. Our Christmas was also wonderful and just to have the little ones around made it feel like a real holiday. Keep smiling cuz we love you much. JM