You can tell Tyler's been up to his photo taking antics again. Maria is becoming a part of our family. Today, she was talking to Tyler and said "You are so smart." and he came back with "Yeah, and I'm a genius, too." Mom got a really good laugh out of that one.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
new picture
Here is a picture that Tyler took this afternoon. I realized all of the recent pictures I have of Mom were of her sitting down, so I wanted to get one of her up and around.

You can tell Tyler's been up to his photo taking antics again. Maria is becoming a part of our family. Today, she was talking to Tyler and said "You are so smart." and he came back with "Yeah, and I'm a genius, too." Mom got a really good laugh out of that one.
You can tell Tyler's been up to his photo taking antics again. Maria is becoming a part of our family. Today, she was talking to Tyler and said "You are so smart." and he came back with "Yeah, and I'm a genius, too." Mom got a really good laugh out of that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
More great pictures. Tyler is a smart and talented guy! Grandkids are the best!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Love ya, Linda
Hi Gail,
Great pictures, as usual! I need to take lessons from Tyler....I see real talent in him. When you're posing with your children and grandchildren, your face just shines. I can see the love and pride in your face. Keep smiling, laughing, and enjoying every moment!
Charlie must be there by now, so I know there must be lots of fun activities in the planning. Have a great visit!
Thank you Megan for keeping this blog going, and also for these precious pictures. Yes, it's great seeing your Mom standing. I can see her strengh in her posture when she's standing. You're doing a great job!
Jim, it was great hearing from both you and Gail in the other posting. Of course, whenever I think of Gail, I also think about all the love and support coming from you and the rest of your family. I know that the unending love and support you all share enables her to tackle each challenge that comes her way, with much strength and determination. Take care!
Love,
Marianne
Hi Gail, Its just about the time of year for all the spook alleys so do you remember ours?? Boy we were the best, what first started out pretty creative ended up fairly brutal with water being aimed in your direction while being blind folded. We always made such a mess but we always had a ball. I always have to laugh at how crazy we were the four of us. Good thing our mothers were understanding,?! I know you are enjoying your visit with Charlie, sisters are great, I wish I would have had one. Guess I really didnt need one since I had a twin until Patsy was born. Love and think of you often, our prayers are with you and yours. JM
Hi Gail,
I meant to check out your blog a long time ago and kept forgetting. The pictures are so cute on your page. Tyler is hilarious! Such a cutie too. I'm back in Seattle now after 8 long years in Miami. Man how things have changed, I'm married, bought a condo in Seattle with my husband, and am looking for a new career. It's been a long time since mine and Megan's antics in high school :) I hope you are having a good day. My family is thinking of you.
Love
Leah
Post a Comment