Tuesday, October 2, 2007
another MRI
Mom got the results back of her latest MRI yesterday. They told her that there was actually no second tumor and therefore there is no need for more radiation. The doctors will continue to try to manage her sciatica with medications and physical therapy. She is doing well and continues to be thankful for everyone's support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to my upcoming visit. I love you!
I received the ugly news about your not being well. I've thought of you often and time just gets away from us I guess and life gets in the way of our intentions. I was just looking at a picture of Megan, Ashley and Courtney with makeup all over their faces just a couple of days ago. Time sure does march on, they were so little. Also a picture of Patsy you and me, we look like refugees from a third world country and its amazing that we were so skinny. Our prayers are with you and I'll be in touch. keep smiling
Hi Gail,
I hope you'll feel better with the continued use of medication and P.T. Whenever I'm at my P.T. for my scoliosis,I'll be thinking of you.
Take care. You're so amazing!
Love,
Marianne
Good news that there isn't a second tumor. I hope the continued medication and physical therapy will help. Enjoy your visit with Charlie (I know you will).
I keep forgetting to tell you that I was really surprised to read Melissa's note about our trip to California and hanging her pants out the window to dry. I didn't think she'd remember it. But then I guess it's hard to forget the feeling that you might drown! That was a good time anyway.
Remember our trip to Patsy's in Indiana (for a Stars game of course) and Melissa and Kris being sure I would wake up with a black back. I still laugh when I remember that. And getting lost because we were flirting with the truckers...
Keep smiling. Love you.
Linda
Dearest sister-sister,
Thinking of you as always. It looks
like you've got your 2 year supply
of food. I sent you another CD. You should get it tomorrow. It is
called Love is spoken here. It is a
very beautiful CD. I bought one about 2 years ago and still play it on a regular basis. I will call
you tomorrow. Keep smiling.
love, patsy
Post a Comment