Friday, October 19, 2007

post from Mom and Dad

My parents posted this as a comment on an earlier blog, and I thought I would post in on the main page...

Hi everybody; Gail and Jim here, on Thursday night, anticipating "Charlie's" arrival from Utah tomorrow. With a free couple of hours we have spent time looking at the harbour lights (Everett) and reading and rereading your recent blog postings. Gail is touched profoundly by your love and your expressions of conceren for her. I don't know how in words to adequately express the gratitude she and our family have for your continuing expressions of caring.
Best wishes,
Jim and Gail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi gail, just got through feeding my becky and her kids and been thinking of you guys, and wondering how things are going for you. life here in farmington is still quiet. hope it stays that way. haven't talked to mark or lorrie for a while so guess they are okay. gail, you are the best. take care and i love you tons, eloise