Monday, October 22, 2007
Party at Mom's!
Charlie is in town and yesterday my family and I and Kris, Brian, and their kids, Jack and Grayson, all went to Mom's house for pizza and visiting. Mom had a great time visiting with everyone. She loves having visitors. We had a good time talking about big butts and dead people (don't ask) and we even got to film some interviews for Mom's Christmas video.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What great pictures, Gail! I see our great photographer, Tyler, in the photo, so I know he didn't take this one, but maybe the other?
You all must have had a wonderful time, but you can't mention, 'big butts' and 'dead people', and just leave us hanging.:)
Have a great visit with Charlie. I know you'll have so much fun things to do.
Take care!
Love,
Marianne
Hi Gail, What nice pictures, its so nice to have family around. Charlie still looks like Charlie only more sophisticated and Chris was still easy to recognize except she isnt a girl anymore but a young woman. You look happy and content which I am always glad to see. I'm glad you say that you continue to live your life. Come on you guys, "Big butts" and "dead people" what gives. I know you aren"t talking about me or you would have said you were talking about "big guts". Your grandchildren are so cute, Tyler sounds like a take charge kind of guy. Have a good time with your sis. keep smiling, JM
Post a Comment