Thursday, August 23, 2007

Charlie and me


Thought I would share a picture of Charlie and me from today at lunch. We went to Applebees with Megan and the boys, although Tyler did not have the best of times, the rest of us enjoyed our time out. I'm really enjoying spending time with my sister. We always have fun together.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Hi Gail,

This is what I call a million dollar photo!

Aloha,
Marianne

Anonymous said...

Gail,
Love the picture! Sounds like you have been a busy woman. Glad to see you and Charlie having a good time! You are beautiful as always. I miss you and am always thinking of you. Heard you had a good laugh about my week here. Was really wishing I was at your place. The boys send lots of love your way, and hope thier biggest cheerleader is able to make it to a hockey game this season! Love you!! Kris, Brian and the boys