Sunday, August 26, 2007

second dose tomorrow

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have my second round of chemo tomorrow at Swedish Hospital. My sister is taking me down and we plan to spend the day. Hopefully, everything goes well.

I've been enjoying a nice visit with my sister. We've had lots of fun and laughs, and also my visit with Jim's son, Michael was really nice. Some friends from the Women's Clinic brought over dinner on Friday night and we got to sit around and chat. It was nice to hear what is going on at work.

After tomorrow, I'm halfway done with this new treatment. We're looking forward to some good news!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Hi Gail,

It's great to hear how much fun you're having with your family. Laughter is the best medicine, and I'm sure there's a lot of that going on at your home.

A few years ago, Megan told Lauren that you were thinking of making plans to visit Hawaii, but this never took place. I remember you telling me that you had visited many years ago, and wish you could return with your family. I wish I could bottle up all of your favorite memories and send it over to you.

I pray that everything went well for you today.

Love,
Marianne