Here is a picture that our friend Mike Lansberry took of Jim and me at church. I enjoyed a great visit today with my friends, Nada and Linda. I start my new treatment tomorrow and am excited to get on with it. I will post updates throughout the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Gail,
Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo of you and Jim. Since I'm so far away from you and unable to see you folks, I cherish the photos shown on your blog. Through your blog, I've even gone onto Megan and Dan's to view their beautiful family. There have been so much to celebrate since our girls roomed together at Seattle University....Megan and Dan's marriage and birth of two wonderful sons.
You are always in my thoughts and prayers, but especially tomorrow as you begin the new chemo treatment. God bless you and your family!
Love,
Marianne Okura
Gail,
I love all your great posts. I hope your treatments today went well, and that you are feeling good. Can't wait to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment