You look great mom! I can't wait till I can get back to visit you... I miss you so much, but I'm so glad you're getting to spend time with Melissa and the girls right now.
The girls are so cute and you look like you're really enjoying them.
I'm sorry about your Relief Society release but I bet they will have something equally enjoyable for you when this trial is behind you and you are feel better.
Keep enjoying your family, there's nothing better. We will continue keeping you in our prayers.
Since many of you don't know what exactly is happening with me, I thought I'd tell my story here. April of 2007, I began noticing that I was having problems organizing my thoughts and saying the right things. Jim convinced me to go see my doctor, who ran an MRI. We got the results back in early May, and the diagnosis was that I have terminal brain cancer called Glioblastoma. The tumor takes up much of the left side of my brain, which makes reading, writing, and speaking pretty difficult for me. I had a craniotomy in mid-May, which confirmed my diagnosis. Through my friends at work, I met a great doctor who has helped me begin my treatments. I am now spending my time enjoying family and friends and living my life!
2 comments:
You look great mom! I can't wait till I can get back to visit you... I miss you so much, but I'm so glad you're getting to spend time with Melissa and the girls right now.
Love, Ashley
The girls are so cute and you look like you're really enjoying them.
I'm sorry about your Relief Society release but I bet they will have something equally enjoyable for you when this trial is behind you and you are feel better.
Keep enjoying your family, there's nothing better. We will continue keeping you in our prayers.
Love, Linda S.
Post a Comment