Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Feeling good

The day after my treatment, I'm feeling great! My spirits are up and I feel like I'm getting my mind back, or at least parts of it. I haven't gotten sick today, which is a relief, and I am actually able to carry on a normal conversation! Yay! Hopefully things keep up this way!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You sounded fantastic last night. Poor Jim having to put up with our hilarity when I come to visit.
Love, Charlie

Marianne said...

Dear Gail,
I am so thrilled with the positive outcome of your latest chemo treatment, and that you're recovering nicely. You're such a strong person and a wonderful inspiration to us all.
Although it's been too long since we've communicated, you and Jim have always been in my thoughts.
God has blessed you with a beautiful family and a strong support group. God bless you as you continue with your healing.
Love,
Marianne

Anonymous said...

Gail,
I spent the weekend at the Danskin Triathlon that my company sponsors. I was moved to tears by the all shapes & sizes of wonderful women who were in the race. Many were "survivors" who completed the race. The 1st place came in at 1:05 hours and the last one at 4:21 hours. She was a survivor with a double mascectomy. I thought of you and how you brave everything with a great sense of humor. You are truly an inspiration to me. I really felt our Heavenly Father's love pour out that day and I know he is pouring out His love to you thru friends and family as well. You can do it! Love, Paulette

Anonymous said...

Gail,
Becky and I have you in our thoughts and prayers every day. Keep smiling and keep a song in your heart.
Love,
Jim Summers