Sunday, September 23, 2007

family visits

Mom had a great visit with her brother, Bob, and his wife, Lynne, this weekend who flew up from Utah. They took a ferry ride, drove to Edmonds to eat at one of Mom's favorite bakeries, and spent a lot of time visiting. She is so happy to get to see all the people that she loves and cares about.


p.s. Please continue to post all of your funny stories and memories with Mom on the previous post. We all love to read these great stories and messages and they really lift her spirits!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

RATS! So you and Bob were able to find the famous Edmonds bakery. Oh well....did you eat a macaroon for me?????

Anonymous said...

How fun to see pictures of Bob and Lynn. I haven't seen them since your Mom passed away. I'm glad they were able to visit for a while. Whenever you talk about them I think of their wedding reception. Fun time!

I'll have to come up and find that bakery with you. Love macaroons!

I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow.

Love ya lots, Linda

Anonymous said...

Gail- I'm new at this blogging stuff, and so I hope this note will finally make it through. We just heard about your illness and we wanted to let you know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Setting up this blog is a wonderful idea. Take care and hang in there. You are appreciated!
Richard and Cindy Shurtz