Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MRI tomorrow

Mom went to Seattle today and luckily she was able to get her second full chemo dose. It went well and she didn't feel nauseous and is still feeling well. She also met with her oncologist today. As they were meeting, my dad told Dr. Goldberg about Mom's fall while they were at the coast and some other things that have been going. The doctor recommended that she get an MRI performed tomorrow instead of further into this chemo treatment so that they can get a better look at what is going on and determine if they need to reevaluate her treatment plan. We are all pretty nervous to get the results back, but are hoping for good news.

Mom really appreciates all the love and support she is getting from her friends and family right now, and is thrilled to hear all the comments left for her on the blog. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers and we will update everyone when we have the results back from the MRI.

Megan

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Gail,
It was so good to hear your voice last night. I was especially happy to hear that you have tolerated the second dose of chemo so well...as we said "bring on the poison!" I miss you and we'll set a date for my return soon!
Love you,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm glad you made it through the treatment yesterday without any problems. I was thinking about you all day and praying things would go well.

I hope the MRI goes well today and the news is good. Keep your spirits high. The Lord knows what is happening and what you need right now. I know he loves you very much.

I've tried to call a couple of times but always manage to miss you. I'll keep trying.

Thank you so much Megan for keeping this blog going for your mom. I send my love to all of you.

Love, Linda

Marianne said...

Dear Gail,

I pray that the results from your MRI is a positive one. Remain strong and remember that we all love you and pray for your healing. God also loves you and is holding you in His protective arms.

Thank you, Megan, for updating us while your Mom is unable to do so. My prayers are with all of you. Remain strong!

Love,
Marianne