Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Home Again

Jim and I returned from the coast yesterday. We had a really nice time, and didn't do much but sit in the condo and listen to the ocean. Yesterday morning, I had a fall in our condo and banged up my bad knee pretty badly, but I am still able to get around. Today, I was supposed to have my second dose of chemo, but there was a mix up in the scheduling and I might not be able to have it until tomorrow. Hopefully, things can get straightened out so I can get on with it! Ashley and her two kids come to town on Friday and I am very excited to see them and spend time with them.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Hi Gail,

I'm really sorry to hear of your fall and hope your knee will mend quickly. It sounds like your weekend at the coast turned out to be just what you needed, with the exception of the fall....a lot of R&R, rest and relaxation :)

Yes, I hope you'll be able to resume your chemo tomorrow. You've had to put up with so much but you shouldn't have to deal with mistakes like this. It's great that you have the visit of Ashley and the kids to look forward to. Have a great time with them.

Guess what? Lauren got her degree in sales/marketing a couple of weeks ago. Can you believe that it's been 8 years since our girls were at Seattle U together? So much has happened to both of them since then.

Take care and I pray that all goes well for you tomorrow.

Love,
Marianne