Thursday, September 13, 2007

no MRI news...

I know a lot of Mom's friends have been waiting for news on her latest MRI, so I thought I would let everyone know that we won't hear anything until Monday. Mom's oncologist is out of the office until then, so she will talk with him over the phone to get the results and rethink her treatment strategy then. She is doing well, although we are all waiting on pins and needles for these results. She would love to hear from her friends and family this weekend as she waits for more information!

I just got off the phone with Mom and she wanted me to tell all of you how much you all mean to her and how special her friends and family are in her life. She is grateful to hear from everyone whether its over the phone or leaving a message here. She misses being able to keep in contact with the people who are important in her life, so please keep writing, calling and stopping by.
Megan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail,
You're always in our thoughts and prayers. May you feel peace and comfort during this trying time. Love, Marilyn and Kenyon

Dawn said...

Bryan and I are hoping for the best. Enjoy the visit with Ashley. I'll talk to you this weekend and of course, I'm thinking of you always!!!
Love,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

My dearest sister-sister,
I called last night but just got to
talk to the answering machine.
Guess you were out partying again.
I think of you every minute of every day. I love you !!!
I will call this weekend.

love,Patsy

Marianne said...

Hi Gail,

Do you want to know something? You are such a great source of inspiration for me. Although you've had your ups and downs during this health challenge, your intense love of life and determination shines through, and
actually gives me a boost.

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your weekend and surround yourself with all the love and strength your family can give. Have a great time with Ashley.

Much love,
Marianne

Anonymous said...

Gail,
We are all wishing the best for your MRI results on Monday! I check up on you daily with your blog, although I can never remember my username or password to log in, I keep having to be anonymous all the time. So happy to hear that you have been enjoying the coast and everyone visiting, sounds like a blast!! Keep it up party girl! I just want you to know howe much I love you and think of you. And also to let you know how lucky you are that you live across the water from us, because Jack got his driver's permit. I'm having flashbacks of riding in the car when Charlie was learning to drive a stickshift. But after all, nothing beat your Pinto! Maybe I'll try and find one of those for Jack. All my love, Kris