I wanted to post some pictures of our family from yesterday. Ashley and her kids got into town and we had a belated birthday celebration for my dad. Mom's friend, Ida, came over in the afternoon to give her a manicure and a pedicure, which mom loved. She is feeling good and upbeat, especially having grandkids in the house.

Tyler and Ryan helping Papa Jim blow out his birthday candles.

three generations... Mom, Ashley and Abby. I know they won't be thrilled that I posted this picture, but oh well!
1 comment:
Hi Gail,
What a great weekend you had! It must be wonderful to have your home filled with so much love and family. I love the beautiful photos of your sweet grandkids....they're so precious! It's also great to see Jim along with his little helpers :)
Megan, keep up the great work. I hope you know how much this blog means to me. Thank you very much!
Love to you all,
Marianne
Post a Comment