I'm out spending time at Megan's house today. The weather is nice and sunny and we spent the afternoon watching the boys play in the backyard. Thought I would share some pictures of my fun day. I'm feeling good and it is nice to be out of the house and have a change of scenery.

These are pictures that Tyler took as he was trying his hand at photography. He can take better pictures than I can, and he's only three.
5 comments:
It's looks like the good weather continues!!! I miss you like crazy and wish I were still there with you.
Love,
Charlie
The photos came out really clear, centered, and vibrant. GOOD JOB, TYLER!!!!
It looks like a beautiful day in Seattle, in fact I can almost feel the sun on my face, when I look at the pictures.
Gail, you look so happy and relaxed. Have a great weekend at the coast.
Love,
Marianne
Love the pictures.
Have a great time at the coast.
Happy Birthday Jim!
Love ya, Linda
Happy beachcoming and "Happy Birthdy, Jim". Heard the sun might just cooperate just for you!
Enjoy this special time together.
Thinking of you...
Hi Gail!
How much fun to spend a day with your grandkids! Everyone looks so happy and your right Tyler took great pictures.
Your beautiful weather makes me wish I lived in Washington!
Julie
Post a Comment