Sunday, September 16, 2007

such a wonderful grandma

Mom came over for dinner tonight with Ashley and her kids. Being around the grandkids really brightens her spirits and tonight was no different. Abby and Noah in particular wanted to keep playing with Grandma tonight and she loved every second of it.

My sisters and I are very lucky to have her as a grandma for our children. She loves her kids and grandkids so much and it brings her so much joy to watch all of the little ones play.

Mom is doing OK today, but is nervous about her MRI results tomorrow, and feels badly that she is not able to do everything she wants to be doing. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.
Megan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Gail, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. As I play with my grandchildren I think of you being with yours. I can't think of anything that brings more joy than the grandkids.

I'm praying for good news for you today. Stay strong.

I'm having a CT scan this week because of a spot in one of my lungs. Probably scar tissue from all the asthma, colds, etc. but I can't help being a little nervous.

Love you,
Linda

Dawn said...

I'm so happy your are enjoying your time with Ashley, Ryan, and Abby. I will be in touch and I'm thinking of you today.
Love, Charlie

Marianne said...

Hi again, Gail!

Boy, did I miss a lot when I didn't check your blog for just a couple of days, but it was fun catching up on your fun weekend. We were helping my dad celebrate his 90th birthday.

Seeing you with all of your cute grand children, makes me excited for the day when I'll be blessed with my own, but don't tell that to my kids :) They're not ready yet, but I can just dream about it for now.

You are surrounded with so many well wishes, love, and support. A positive mind (thoughts) is strong medicine. Although it's difficult, remain positive and strong. You are in my thoughts and prayers, now and always.

Love,
Marianne