Along with extra copies of the program for Mom's funeral service, I also have copies of Mom's eulogy and obituary that I can email to anyone who wants one. My email address is dmtne@hotmail.com if you want one.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Megan,
I was just wondering this morning if you might have extra programs of your Mom's funeral service. Please send me a copy and also one of the eulogy. I feel so bad I couldn't be there. I was happy to know there was so much music. I know Gail really enjoyed that part.
I hope your are all doing well. I keep thinking about Jim and wondering how he's doing. I can't even begin to imagine the heart ache that must come from losing your wife, companion, and lover. I don't imagine that the next few weeks/month will be very easy for him. I hope he will feel her spirit there with him.
Although I wasn't able to attend your Mom's beautiful service, my thoughts and prayers were with you all. I would love to have a copy of Gail's eulogy and program, only if you still have copies. Don't worry if you've run out because your Mom's generous and loving spirit will be with me always. Thank you for offering to share these very personal and special reminders of Gail.
I hope you are all well and continue to find comfort in knowing how completely and with so much excitement your Mom not only lived her life, but celebrated it!
Since many of you don't know what exactly is happening with me, I thought I'd tell my story here. April of 2007, I began noticing that I was having problems organizing my thoughts and saying the right things. Jim convinced me to go see my doctor, who ran an MRI. We got the results back in early May, and the diagnosis was that I have terminal brain cancer called Glioblastoma. The tumor takes up much of the left side of my brain, which makes reading, writing, and speaking pretty difficult for me. I had a craniotomy in mid-May, which confirmed my diagnosis. Through my friends at work, I met a great doctor who has helped me begin my treatments. I am now spending my time enjoying family and friends and living my life!
2 comments:
Dear Megan,
I was just wondering this morning if you might have extra programs of your Mom's funeral service. Please send me a copy and also one of the eulogy. I feel so bad I couldn't be there. I was happy to know there was so much music. I know Gail really enjoyed that part.
I hope your are all doing well. I keep thinking about Jim and wondering how he's doing. I can't even begin to imagine the heart ache that must come from losing your wife, companion, and lover. I don't imagine that the next few weeks/month will be very easy for him. I hope he will feel her spirit there with him.
I pray the Lord will bless you all with peace.
Love to you all,
Linda Sorensen
Dear Megan,
Although I wasn't able to attend your Mom's beautiful service, my thoughts and prayers were with you all. I would love to have a copy of Gail's eulogy and program, only if you still have copies. Don't worry if you've run out because your Mom's generous and loving spirit will be with me always. Thank you for offering to share these very personal and special reminders of Gail.
I hope you are all well and continue to find comfort in knowing how completely and with so much excitement your Mom not only lived her life, but celebrated it!
My love to you all,
Marianne
Post a Comment